Through the personal information processing policy, the company informs about the purpose and method of processing the personal information collected from customers and what measures are being taken to protect the customer’s personal information.
of the Goyoung Recruitment Site for personal information handling related to the Goyoung Recruitment Site .
Article 1. Purpose of processing personal information
The company processes personal information for the purpose of consulting on the products it sells, and for statistical purposes of service application and use. The information being processed will not be used for any purpose other than the following, and if the purpose of use is changed, necessary measures such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act will be implemented.
Article 2. Processing and retention period of personal information
In principle, the company destroys the information without delay after the purpose of collection and use of personal information is achieved. However, personal information is processed and retained within the period of retention and use of personal information in accordance with laws and regulations or the period of retention and use of personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from customers.
|Preservation Items||Consultation and request record|
|preservation grounds||Records on consumer complaints or dispute resolution|
|retention period||3 years|
Article 3. Rights and obligations of information subjects and legal representatives and how to exercise them
- Customers can exercise their rights at any time, such as requesting access, correction, deletion, and suspension of processing of personal information.
– Request to view personal information, request correction if there is an error, request deletion, request to stop processing
- The exercise of rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 may be done in writing, e-mail, or fax without delay in accordance with Article 41 Paragraph 1 of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act, and the company will take action without delay.
- If a customer requests correction or deletion of errors in personal information, the company will not use or provide the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
- The exercise of the rights under Paragraph 1 may be done through the customer’s legal representative or an agent such as a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney in accordance with Form 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- Customers must not infringe on the personal information and privacy of themselves or others processed by the company in violation of related laws such as the Personal Information Protection Act.
Article 4. Personal information processing items
The company handles the following personal information items.
- Purpose of collection: records of consultations and requests
- Collection items: company name, city, country, region, name, department/position, phone number, email
Article 5. Destruction of personal information
- The company destroys the personal information without delay when the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the expiration of the personal information retention period or achievement of the purpose of processing.
- If the personal information retention period agreed by the customer has elapsed or the personal information needs to be kept according to other laws despite the achievement of the purpose of processing, the personal information may be moved to a separate database (DB) or stored in a different location. Preserve.
- The procedure and method of personal information destruction are as follows.
– Destruction procedure: The personal information entered by the customer for inquiries, etc. is destroyed in accordance with the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations after the purpose is achieved.
– Destruction method: The company destroys personal information recorded and stored in electronic file format using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record, and personal information recorded and stored in paper documents is destroyed by shredding or incineration with a shredder.
Article 6. Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
In accordance with Article 24 Paragraph 2 and Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act and Article 30 of the Enforcement Decree, the Company is taking the following technical, administrative and physical measures necessary to secure safety.
- The minimum designation of the person in charge of personal information processing and regular training for the person in charge are conducted to comply with the personal information processing policy.
- We establish and implement an internal management plan for safe handling of personal information.
- Personal information is safely stored and managed through encryption, etc., and important data is encrypted when stored and transmitted.
- In order to prevent leakage and damage of personal information due to hacking or computer viruses, security programs are installed and periodically updated and inspected to monitor and block them.
- We control access to personal information through appropriate access rights management for the database system that processes personal information.
- We use an encryption system for document security so that information cannot be recognized when leaked.
- We establish and operate access control procedures for the physical storage area of the personal information system.
Article 7. Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of the automatic personal information collection device
The company does not use ‘cookies’ that store and retrieve customer usage information from time to time.
Article 8. Personal Information Protection Officer
- The company is responsible for overall handling of personal information, and has designated a person in charge of personal information protection as follows to handle customer complaints and remedy damage related to personal information processing.
|Personal Information Protection Officer||Department in charge of personal information|
|Name Choi Eun-hyuk Phone 02-6343-6000 Email firstname.lastname@example.org||Name Lee Bora Phone 02-6343-6000 Email email@example.com|
- When the person in charge of personal information protection becomes aware of violations of related laws and regulations related to personal information protection, it immediately reports to the company and takes corrective action.
- You can contact the person in charge of personal information protection and the department in charge of all personal information protection-related inquiries, complaint handling, and damage relief that occurred while using the company’s services.
Article 9. Request to view personal information
Customers can request access to personal information in accordance with Article 35 of the Personal Information Protection Act to the following departments. The company will make every effort to promptly process customers’ requests for access to personal information.
- Receiving and handling requests for personal information access
– Department name: HR office
– Contact person: Lee Bo-ra
– Contact: 02-6343-6000 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 10. How to Relieve Infringement of Rights
Customers can contact the following organizations for damage relief and consultation for personal information infringement.
|Personal Information Infringement Report Center||Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee||Supreme Prosecutor’s Office Cyber Crime Investigation Team||National Police Agency Cyber Security Bureau|
|(without area code) 118privacy.kisa.or.kr||1833-6972kopico.go.kr||02-3480-2000spo.go.kr||(without area code) 182cyberbureau.police.go.kr|
The above organization is separate from the company, and if you are not satisfied with the company’s own personal information complaint handling and damage relief results, or need more detailed help, please contact us.