Atlanta, GA – During the past year, the Koh Young development efforts continued unabated, and Koh Young America is eager to highlight a selection of its latest developments to the reliability experts, process engineers, executives, project managers, designers, and technologists attending SMTA International to help shape the future of the electronics assembly industry. The event will be held November 1-4, 2021 at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota and is co-located with Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) to bring together one of the largest audiences of engineering and manufacturing professionals in the Midwest.
During the expo on 3-4 November, Koh Young America will highlight some of its latest offers in booth 3319 to the 6,000-plus anticipated attendees visiting the six co-located design and manufacturing shows. As the Premiere Sponsor for SMTA International, Koh Young America is excited to reconnect and collaborate in-person, while ensuring COVID safety protocols are implemented and upheld for your health and ours.
During the show, we will highlight several of our award-winning True3D™ measurement-based solutions to help you solve electronics assembly challenges:
1. Neptune C+: Industry’s first True3D In-Line Dispense Process Inspection (DPI) Solution
- The industry’s first 3D in-line DPI and thickness measurement solution for transparent material inspection. The system uses our patented L.I.F.T. technology for non- destructive inspection to accurately measure for coverage, thickness, and consistency of fluids that are wet or dry. It allows manufacturers to explore its process depths to accurately identify defects using 2D, 3D, and cross-section views.
2. Zenith 2: True3D Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) with Incomparable Capabilities
- The Zenith 2 is blazing a new path by combining our advanced vision algorithms with innovative high-resolution optics, side cameras, AI-powered analysis, and self- diagnosis for best-in-class performance, functionality, and repeatability for electronic assembly manufacturers focused on repeatable performance according to the IPC-610 standards for acceptability.
- Koh Young Auto Programming (KAP) software will also be featured on the Zenith 2. KAP reduces the programming process and minimizes time to production, while reducing costs. Our 3D profilometry technology converges with our proprietary AI technology to deliver true automatic programming.
3. Koh Young Printer Optimizer (KPO): AI-Powered solution for Ultimate Print Process Consistency
- Koh Young is driven to help customers achieve a zero-defect scenario. The AI-powered KPO Printer solution automatically exercises complex algorithms to develop and implement process improvements. By actively monitoring the print process, KPO sends operators real-time performance diagnostics and threshold alerts – it even implements process change automatically. KPO ensures real-time print process reliability without dedicated experts.
4. KSMART Solutions: True Smart Factory Solution that Turns Data into Insights
- The AI-powered KSMART Smart Factory software suite represent a revolution in process optimization to ensure the highest standards of quality and reliability on the factory line. KSMART helps automate process controls, while focusing on data management, analysis, and optimization. It collects data from across the factory for defect detection, real-time optimization, enhanced decisions, and traceability to improve metrics, increase quality, and lower costs by eliminating variances, false calls, and escapes.
To learn more about these award-winning technologies from Koh Young, visit us at SMTA International in booth 3319. You can register to attend the in-person conference and exposition in Minneapolis, MN on November 1-4 at smta.org/mpage/smtai. If you cannot attend, you can still learn more about our best-in-class inspection solutions at our regional website www.kohyoungamerica.com.
About Koh Young Technology, Inc.
Established in 2002, Koh Young pioneered the market by launching the first 3D Solder Paste Inspection (SPI) system using a patented dual-projection Moiré technology. Since then, it has become the global leader in 3D measurement- based SPI and Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) equipment for the electronics industry. Based on its True3D™ measurement-based inspection technology, Koh Young has developed innovative solutions for challenges with Machining Optical Inspection (MOI), Dispensing Process Inspection (DPI), and Semiconductor Packaging Inspection (MEISTER Series). Through its technology innovations, Koh Young has secured thousands of global customers, and maintains the largest global market share in the SPI and AOI markets. Additionally, by adopting its user-centric R&D activities, it continues to leverage core competencies and develop innovative solutions for new and existing markets. Its activities stem from the corporate headquarters in Korea to its global sales and support offices in Europe, Asia, and the Americas. These local facilities ensure it keeps in close contact with the market, and more importantly, its growing customer base to provide access to an award-winning network of inspection and measurement experts. Learn why so many electronics manufacturers trust Koh Young for reliable inspection at kohyoung.com.
For More Information
Koh Young America, 1950 Evergreen Blvd., Ste 200, Duluth, GA 30096 +1.470.374.9254 www.kohyoungamerica.com Brent A Fischthal, Sr. Marketing Manager, Koh Young America Brent.Fischthal@kohyoung.com +1.704.651.2860